Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SA(dot) com on Maury *giggle





This is why I'm done with some of the sugar sites in 2012.

I understand they have to advertise but damn...the market is flooded with trash.


As a matter of fact, most of the talk show segments are scripted with paid actresses but paid or not, I would never do a talk show.

Why?



#1 Past / Present/ potential SD's or regular wealthy men might see your dumb ass.

#2 I am a future healthcare professional.


Reputation and discretion is everything in the business world.
Some prestigious organizations might not welcome you with open arms if they saw you on tv bragging.

Would you [sugarbaby] give up your anonymity for a few minutes in the spotlight??





BTW: I am extra careful with my sexy pics n vids for accentdaddy. I never show my face on the camera. Go take a peek at all of the unsuspecting victims on xvideos...
I would hate to get caught out there.






xoxo
[brownsugarbaby]

0 comments: