Sunday, November 13, 2011

XI.



Hey dolls, sugar babies, bloggers, whoever you are!!!!

I'm back from a long hiatus...

been busy running around enjoying life and trying to maintain my sanity...



SCHOOL

Two more semesters then its off to NURSING [tech] school, and finally UNIVERSITY for a BSN program. I can't wait to start a new chapter of my life and settle into my career. So far, I have two tech schools in mind and they both have different requirements and entrance exams.
It's exhausting.

DRAMA

I know some women say that love sick men are the easiest to manipulate, but its backfiring on me.


Immediate red flag if a guy declares his love for you after day 4 of video chat.



Idk how they do it in Europe but its creepy to throw the word love and marriage all in the conversation. Its even creepier to broadcast your insecurities and self esteem/ depression / family issues. I appreciate the honesty but damn...its like I was hit with a ton of bricks.


I'm tired of his constant need for reassurance. I don't mind giving an occasional ego stroke once in awhile but now I'm starting to feel like your fucking personal therapist. Your so called depression is starting to fuck with my positive vibe.
I know if I say anything to him....I'm automatically the villain. I feel like if I say something he might commit suicide or some shit... I don't want that on my conscience.

This is a non sugar guy...
Do I play along or kick him to the curb?


Even More DRAMA





Jake
I took a break from him bc he wants exclusivity AND he asked me to move in.

I never spent the night with him....we haven't officially fucked yet either. I was sooo freaked out. I kept putting off an answer bc I have commitment phobia. I don't know shit about cohabitation. I would have considered his proposal if he said he wanted to HELP me PURCHASE a place to live.

*sigh


On top of that, he took the car back. He called out of the blue and wanted it back....idk why and I'm not gonna sweat him about it. I HATED gassing that car up anyway. :-(

I'm not tripping bc I have my OWN car...lol my baby is not as nice but it's easier on gas

AND I have new tires. THX JAKE!!!

In retrospect, I think he took the car bc I didn't want to go out with him on Halloween.
I wanted to hang with my friends [new guy] and I did.
Whatever the case is/was he took it personal...

Anyway, our "break" didn't last that long...
He invited me to hang out w a few of his friends for some college game or something.





I've been hanging out nonstop with the guy from kickboxing class. Lets call him Amateur. He's the reason why I'm screwing up with Jake. We went on a few double dates and things are good so far. I hate to admit it but I'm in LUST.



He loves to kiss...I can only imagine what else he can do with that mouth.




SUGAR UPDATES




Accentdaddy is the shit. <3
He kept his word like always and delivered the shoes and stockings from my amazon wish list plus my allowance.


Some of the shoes...too lazy to try the stockings...but I know ACCENTDADDY wants to see me in them. *wink

He's such a good boy. My only problem is the time zone difference. Sometimes I don't feel like getting dolled up and chatting at 6am on a Thursday esp. After a night on the town...but I gotta do what I gotta do.




xoxo
Mocha
[brownsugarbaby]


0 comments: