Saturday, October 15, 2011

[ Spoil Me Baby ] Fall Must Haves

I'm in the salon starving. I wish my stylist would hurry the fck up...I've been waiting like half an hour. The least she could do is have her assistant come over and offer some sparkling wine and gluten free cookies.


Sugar Updates
  • Everything is FAB with AccentDaddy. He wants more vids of me in the shower and shaving. No problemo. Mucho dinero, papi.
  • I'm taking a break from Jake for a few days and I will explain later.
  • I have a non sugar double date tonight. Super Excited.

Anyway---

Here is small sample of my Fall / Winter wishlist:





^^No words necessary.




I have a winter white wool coat but I need black.



I'm a shoe fiend.
Accentdaddy has a foot fetish.
Hmmmmm. I'll def ask him to send a pair or two or three.

Cute blazers to transition my bandage dresses.
I'm a thrifty SB!!! x ]

^^ A Must Have dress for dinner w/jake or freestyling.

I have to keep my options open.
*wink*





I need cute ski bunny outfits.
I want to go to Sundance or Winter X-games ASAP!
$$$$

Kim's Goyard Satchel.
Want want want. Super splurge $3500 plus.


I'll take a personalized Goyard.


Please daddy.
*seductive pout*

xoxo
mocha.
[brownsugarbaby]

0 comments: